Delivery Terms and Conditions
- We aim to dispatch all orders within 1 – 3 weeks subject to availability of stock.(Delivery times vary by stock availability and by postcode)
- You will receive an email notification once your order has been dispatched.
- Products will be delivered within 10 working days of dispatch.
- We may be unable to ship over-sized, overweight or other items to rural destinations, or in some situations this may incur an additional fee. if this is the case, you will be contacted by our staff to discuss options for your order.
- We only deliver within New Zealand.
- Balance of payment is to be received prior to delivery of goods.
- We use our own in-house delivery service as well as specialty furniture movers for out of town deliveries at reasonable rates.(Does not include installation & assembly)
We encourage in every instance this time is used to inspect the items prior to signing them, allowing for endorsements to be made if a damage is noted. In short, any goods signed with a clean POD (proof of delivery) from now on, will not be able to be claimed on if damage is found later on. Their statement also reads: ‘When a customer signs for a consignment as received in good order and condition, it indicates that they’ve checked the consignment and are taking over responsibility for it. Hence the reason for thorough checks before freight passes from one pair of hands to another.’
There is a space for notes on their electronic scanner, however so if the outer packaging has marks or signs of rough treatment, please indicate in the notes that it has been signed for on condition of inspection once opened. If any damage is found in a case such as this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with description and photos showing the damage as soon as it has been discovered.
Trust this is clear, and any questions as to this please feel free to correspond on the same service email address.