A fun, funky timeless classic. The Sheepskin Bean Bag with its unique texture and traditional Easy Style that invites you to wriggle and blend in to find your own comfort position. The ideal home accessory and relaxation item. Read a book, watch television, listen to your favourite music or just relax. Stylish, comfortable and a must have in your home.
Great for gift for someone to remember.
We love wool because…
Sheepskin’s properties make our product durable and safe for use in the home, not to mention:
- Wool is soft – wool products offer a sumptuous softness and tactile appeal.
- Wool stays clean – wool fibres retain a natural oil that resists dirt and grease.
- Wool resists odours – wool’s natural oils are resistent to cooking smells and household odours.
- Wools retains it’s shape – wool fibres bend and recover their shape naturally, retaining their lush bounce.
- Wool is hard to burn – wool fibre is flame retardant up to 600º C.
- Wool is hypoallergenic – wool doesn’t cause allergies.
- Wool adjusts to the climate – wool is warm in cool conditions and cool in warm conditions.
- Wool is sustainable – woolskins are the product of sustainable farming practices* and biodegrade.
Caring for sheepskin – it’s simple.It is easy to look after sheepskin and still enjoy all the benefits of this wonderful natural fibre.Sheepskin is very easy to look after. The fibre’s unique structure gives it a natural durability and robustness. It even repels dirt! Even so, a little care and attention won’t go astray.
Rules of the wool and a few things to remember
- Avoid direct sunlight. This stops UV damage or fading of darker shaded products
- Shake rugs, cushions, bean bags regularly, if it can handle a shake, liven it up!
- Dry vacuum rugs regularly (with a plain suction unit*)
- Attend to spills and stains as promptly as possible
- Remember not to rub, brush or massage wool skin products when they are damp or wet